- Next week, NOS Magazine will cohost a #FilmDis Twitter chat about the hot mess that is Atypical.
- CL Bridge has something important to say on the Autism Women's Network blog: Let autistic people love things.
- Autistic pastor Lamar Hardwick discusses three ways to have a more diverse & disabled church.
- The Trump administration wants to make it harder to sue nursing homes for abuse, neglect, and sexual assault. Because of course they do.
- A couple in Oregon is fighting to get their kids back. They lost custody solely Continue Reading ››
Each Friday at NOSmag, I post some links relevant to neurodiversity news and culture criticism around the web. This is what I’ve been reading and that I think you should be reading too. Feel free to add links of your own in the comments and email suggestions for future link roundups to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us @NOSeditorial.