- The AHCA and planned cuts to Medicaid the GOP is calling for could force a lot of us out of our homes and back into institutions, writes NOS contributor Ari Ne'eman.
- There needs to be more attention paid to black women who have PTSD.
- ADAPT protesters shut down the Capitol Rotunda to protest the AHCA and Medicaid cuts.
- On Wednesday, the US Supreme Court unanimously overturned a 2008 decision Neil Gorsuch wrote on the educational rights of disabled children.
- There are things to love about Julia, … Continue Reading ››
Each Friday at NOSmag, I’m going to post some links relevant to neurodiversity news and culture criticism around the web. This is what I’ve been reading and that I think you should be reading too. Feel free to add links of your own in the comments and email suggestions for future link roundups to email@example.com or Tweet us @NOSeditorial.