- Closed captioning improves literacy skills (and makes TV way more comprehensible for those of us with sensory processing issues).
- A newly public recording shows that the police knew behavior tech Charles Kinsey and his autistic client, Arnaldo Rios, were unarmed when they shot Kinsey this summer.
- Despite what the Washington Post says, there aren't hoards of non-disabled people on Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI).
- Self Advocates Becoming Empowered (SABE) is offering paid policy fellowships for self advocates with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Autistic owned and operated business Stimtastic … Continue Reading ››
This Week in Neurodiversity
Each Friday at NOSmag, I post some links relevant to neurodiversity news and culture criticism around the web. This is what I’ve been reading and that I think you should be reading too. Feel free to add links of your own in the comments and email suggestions for future link roundups to email@example.com or Tweet us @NOSeditorial.