- The Supreme Court has decided that Texas can't use Lennie, a fictional character from Of Mice and Men, as a medical standard when determining whether someone should get the death penalty.
- On Tumblr, user Autistic Anna is ready for April.
- There is a new paid fellowship available for disabled playwrights.
- Submissions for the next issue of Deaf Poets Society close on April 6.
- In Canada, the Ontario government has decided to reject supported decisionmaking, leaving many with no choice than to give up their legal personhood to … Continue Reading ››
This Week in Neurodiversity
Each Friday at NOSmag, I post some links relevant to neurodiversity news and culture criticism around the web. This is what I’ve been reading and that I think you should be reading too. Feel free to add links of your own in the comments and email suggestions for future link roundups to email@example.com or Tweet us @NOSeditorial.