Each Friday at NOSmag, I’m going to post some links relevant to neurodiversity news and culture criticism around the web. This is what I’ve been reading and that I think you should be reading too. Feel free to add links of your own in the comments and email suggestions for future link roundups to email@example.com or Tweet us @NOSeditorial.
- Ari Ne’eman discusses how President Trump’s plan for Medicaid could decimate services for disabled people.
- The Arc is seeking stories about your Medicaid experiences.
- Why did 18-year-old Marc Moreno die in his Benton county jail cell? Rooted in Rights reports.
- Sparrow Jones explores the uneven expectations around autistic people and social reciprocity at The Thinking Person’s Guide to Autism.
- Congratulations to this year’s Autistic Scholars Fellows!
- Doctor’s offices and queer culture are both failing autistic LGBT folks.
- Some autistic people are kinky. Deal with it.
- How to be disabled, according to stock photography.
- Nevertheless, she persisted.
What have you been reading, watching, or listening to?