- Ari Ne'eman discusses how President Trump's plan for Medicaid could decimate services for disabled people.
- The Arc is seeking stories about your Medicaid experiences.
- Why did 18-year-old Marc Moreno die in his Benton county jail cell? Rooted in Rights reports.
- Sparrow Jones explores the uneven expectations around autistic people and social reciprocity at The Thinking Person's Guide to Autism.
- Congratulations to this year's Autistic Scholars Fellows!
- Doctor's offices and queer culture are both failing autistic LGBT folks.
- Some autistic people are kinky. Deal … Continue Reading ››
Each Friday at NOSmag, I’m going to post some links relevant to neurodiversity news and culture criticism around the web. This is what I’ve been reading and that I think you should be reading too. Feel free to add links of your own in the comments and email suggestions for future link roundups to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us @NOSeditorial.